We welcome State Farm as our lead sponsor for academic years 2014/15 and 2015/16.
What State Farm Insurance Company’s support means for our students:
- State Farm Travel Grants in the amount of $500 for up to 20 MS-HCI students to support attendance at professional conferences in which they are participating. Learn more about State Farm Travel Grants.
- State Farm Outstanding MS-HCI Project Awards, cash awards presented at the end of the academic year to deserving students selected by the MS-HCI faculty as presenting the best project.
- A Welcome Reception at the beginning of the academic year for new and returning students and MS-HCI faculty.
State Farm Outstanding Project Award Winners
The 2016 recipients of the MS-HCI State Farm Outstanding Project Award have been announced. These graduating students were nominated by their project advisors and then selected by the MS-HCI faculty coordinators following their presentations during the final week of the semester. Each recipient will be awarded $500 from a grant provided by State Farm.
- Ridhima Gupta | AlumniBase | Carl DiSalvo, Advisor
- Matt Moldavan | Instructor Dashboard for Computer Science EBooks | Mark Guzdial, Advisor
- Andrew Nelson | Designing Digital Services for Gleaning in Atlanta | Carl DiSalvo, Advisor
- Clement Zheng | Design of Interactive Systems for Personal Fabrication | Jim Budd, Advisor
- Florian Foerster | User-Centered Design of an Adaptive Mobile App for Cancer Patients | Beth Mynatt, Advisor
- Brighton Vino Jegarajan | Companion Experiences for Live Sports - InSync | Janet Murray, Advisor
- Tim Major | Visualization Support for Model-Based Systems Engineering | Rahul Basole, Advisor
- Michael Lefco | Digital Icon Based Asthma Action Plan | Rosa Arriaga, Advisor