- You are here:
- GT Home
MS-HCI Degree Program at Georgia Tech
Our program provides students with the practical skills and theoretical understandings they need to become leaders in the design, implementation, and evaluation of the next generation of human-computer interfaces.
News and Events
Faculty and interested members of the public are invited to the inaugural meeting of the Cyber Trust Working Group.
The TechSAge Design Competition seeks to inspire talented college students from around the world to develop innovative technology-enabled design solutions for the aging population.
Mar 19, 2018
Georgia Tech's computer science moves up list of best U.S. graduate schools.
Feb 22, 2018
The award will total $493,000 paid out over five years and builds on Endert’s prior work on tools that make data science more accessible to people without formal data science training.
- 2017 Graduate Placement Report
- 2017 Internship Report
- Four MS-HCI students named finalists for GVU Distinguished Master’s Students
- Georgia Tech @ CHI 2017 in Denver
- Like our Facebook Page
- MS-HCI sponsors Karen Holtzblatt talk: The Women in Tech Project
- Georgia Tech @ CHI 2016 in Seoul
- Fortune Magazine Names MS-HCI Degree as Best Bet
- Join Our Facebook Group