- You are here:
- GT Home
MS-HCI Degree Program at Georgia Tech
Our program provides students with the practical skills and theoretical understandings they need to become leaders in the design, implementation, and evaluation of the next generation of human-computer interfaces.
News and Events
Dec 14, 2018
The award will provide $1 million worth of funding over the course of the next five years.
Forbes — Dec 12, 2018
Dec 5, 2018
In an announcement made today, Executive Associate Dean Charles Isbell and School of Interactive Computing Professor Amy Bruckman were named as two of 56 ACM Fellows selected for 2018.
Nov 30, 2018
Inspired by an experience in a flying lesson, Georgia Tech's Matthew Gombolay is researching how to make robotics more personal and trustworthy.
- 2018 Graduate Placement Report
- 2017 Internship Report
- Four MS-HCI students named finalists for GVU Distinguished Master’s Students
- Georgia Tech @ CHI 2017 in Denver
- Like our Facebook Page
- MS-HCI sponsors Karen Holtzblatt talk: The Women in Tech Project
- Georgia Tech @ CHI 2016 in Seoul
- Fortune Magazine Names MS-HCI Degree as Best Bet
- Join Our Facebook Group