- You are here:
- GT Home
MS-HCI Degree Program at Georgia Tech
Our program provides students with the practical skills and theoretical understandings they need to become leaders in the design, implementation, and evaluation of the next generation of human-computer interfaces.
News and Events
This groundbreaking new two-day event hosted by the Latin American Association addresses critical issues impacting Georgia’s rapidly growing Latino community.
Come learn how to create an effective mobile app to help prevent or manage diabetes.
Georgia Tech, Tufts University, and Wisconsin Researchers Awarded $2.7M to Make Data Science More Accessible
Jan 16, 2018
Researchers at the Georgia Institute of Technology, Tufts University, and University of Wisconsin will develop new techniques to make machine learning in data science more accessible to non-data scientists.
Jan 2, 2018
This summer, a group of Georgia Tech students will study and live in the “Tech Square of Panama.”
- 2017 Graduate Placement Report
- 2017 Internship Report
- Four MS-HCI students named finalists for GVU Distinguished Master’s Students
- Georgia Tech @ CHI 2017 in Denver
- Like our Facebook Page
- MS-HCI sponsors Karen Holtzblatt talk: The Women in Tech Project
- Georgia Tech @ CHI 2016 in Seoul
- Fortune Magazine Names MS-HCI Degree as Best Bet
- Join Our Facebook Group