- You are here:
- GT Home
MS-HCI Degree Program at Georgia Tech
Our program provides students with the practical skills and theoretical understandings they need to become leaders in the design, implementation, and evaluation of the next generation of human-computer interfaces.
News and Events
Join us to learn about esports' impact as a STEM motivator.
The mission of Health Connect South is to serve the health community as a sustainable platform for regional health collaborations.
Please join the Atlanta chapter of the Association of Health Care Journalists for a panel discussion on the use of AI in health care.
Learn about and debate the future of a new cross-institutional center in Human-Centered AI.
- 2019 Internship Report
- 2018 Graduate Placement Report
- 2018 Internship Report
- Four MS-HCI students named finalists for GVU Distinguished Master’s Students
- Georgia Tech @ CHI 2017 in Denver
- Like our Facebook Page
- MS-HCI sponsors Karen Holtzblatt talk: The Women in Tech Project
- Georgia Tech @ CHI 2016 in Seoul
- Fortune Magazine Names MS-HCI Degree as Best Bet
- Join Our Facebook Group