- You are here:
- GT Home
MS-HCI Degree Program at Georgia Tech
Our program provides students with the practical skills and theoretical understandings they need to become leaders in the design, implementation, and evaluation of the next generation of human-computer interfaces.
News and Events
Dec 5, 2017
Retiring School of Interactive Computing Professor Jim Foley looks back on his distinguished career.
Dec 4, 2017
Through a new grant provided by the National Science Foundation (NSF) Information Integration and Informatics (III) program, School of Interactive Computing Professor John Stasko aims to explore, design, develop, and evaluate interfaces for data analytics
Dec 1, 2017
On Thursday, November 2, Georgia Tech and the Georgia Municipal Association hosted mayors and public officials from 10 Georgia hub cities and counties at the inaugural Mayors’ Leadership Forum on Smart Cities and Inclusive Innovation.
Mashable — Nov 29, 2017
- 2017 Graduate Placement Report
- 2017 Internship Report
- Four MS-HCI students named finalists for GVU Distinguished Master’s Students
- Georgia Tech @ CHI 2017 in Denver
- Like our Facebook Page
- MS-HCI sponsors Karen Holtzblatt talk: The Women in Tech Project
- Georgia Tech @ CHI 2016 in Seoul
- Fortune Magazine Names MS-HCI Degree as Best Bet
- Join Our Facebook Group