- You are here:
- GT Home
MS-HCI Degree Program at Georgia Tech
Our program provides students with the practical skills and theoretical understandings they need to become leaders in the design, implementation, and evaluation of the next generation of human-computer interfaces.
News and Events
The Machine Learning Center at Georgia Tech invites you to a seminar by Marija Mikic, Site Lead at Google Los Angeles.
The Machine Learning Center at Georgia Tech invites you to a seminar by Zhangyang Wang
Get real-time feedback and guidance on how to make your online profiles stand out to recruiters, journalists, and colleagues from communications professionals.
The Machine Learning Center at Georgia Tech invites you to a seminar by David Bamman, an assistant professor from the University of California, Berkeley.
- 2019 Internship Report
- 2018 Graduate Placement Report
- 2018 Internship Report
- Four MS-HCI students named finalists for GVU Distinguished Master’s Students
- Georgia Tech @ CHI 2017 in Denver
- Like our Facebook Page
- MS-HCI sponsors Karen Holtzblatt talk: The Women in Tech Project
- Georgia Tech @ CHI 2016 in Seoul
- Fortune Magazine Names MS-HCI Degree as Best Bet
- Join Our Facebook Group