- You are here:
- GT Home
MS-HCI Degree Program at Georgia Tech
Our program provides students with the practical skills and theoretical understandings they need to become leaders in the design, implementation, and evaluation of the next generation of human-computer interfaces.
Learn more about:
News and Events
The Georgia Institute of Technology is hosting an inaugural Smart Cities Speaker Series at Atlanta City Hall.
Jul 26 to Aug 1
The course provides the 40 hours for the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners' (NABCEP) PV Installation Professional accreditation as required from an accredited institution.
Jul 12, 2017
Today, computer algorithms poring over vast datasets can derive predictions or models from that data—all on their own. The “programming” paradigm has been upended. Welcome to the Machine Learning Revolution.
Jul 7, 2017
The five-day event was attended by computing faculty and students from around the world.
- Like our new Facebook Page
- MS-HCI sponsors Karen Holtzblatt talk: The Women in Tech Project
- Four MS-HCI students named finalists for GVU Distinguished Master’s Students
- Georgia Tech @ CHI 2016 in Seoul
- 2016 Graduate Placement Report
- 2016 Internship Report
- Fortune Magazine Names MS-HCI Degree as Best Bet
- MS-HCI Student Named Inaugural GVU Distinguished Master’s Student
- Join Our Facebook Group