- You are here:
- GT Home
MS-HCI Degree Program at Georgia Tech
Our program provides students with the practical skills and theoretical understandings they need to become leaders in the design, implementation, and evaluation of the next generation of human-computer interfaces.
News and Events
Please join your colleagues to learn more about the diverse and growing number of ways that healthcare simulation is being used in and around Atlanta to contribute to quality, patient safety, and learning.
The promises and limits to using technology to address longevity concerns such as maintaining mobility and cognitive functioning.
TransportationCamp is an “unconference” – where sessions are proposed and led by attendees – bringing together thinkers and doers in the fields of transportation and technology for a day of learning, debating, connecting, and creating.
GVU Center Brown Bag Seminar: David Nemer "Rethinking Digital Inequalities: The Mundane Uses of Technology in Favelas (Brazil)"
How can ICT practices help shape the daily use of technology by marginalized people?
- 2017 Graduate Placement Report
- 2017 Internship Report
- Four MS-HCI students named finalists for GVU Distinguished Master’s Students
- Georgia Tech @ CHI 2017 in Denver
- Like our Facebook Page
- MS-HCI sponsors Karen Holtzblatt talk: The Women in Tech Project
- Georgia Tech @ CHI 2016 in Seoul
- Fortune Magazine Names MS-HCI Degree as Best Bet
- Join Our Facebook Group