- You are here:
- GT Home
MS-HCI Degree Program at Georgia Tech
Our program provides students with the practical skills and theoretical understandings they need to become leaders in the design, implementation, and evaluation of the next generation of human-computer interfaces.
Learn more about:
News and Events
The Convergence Innovation Competition (CIC) is a bi-annual competition that encourages students to create innovative, viable products and experiences.
On Friday, April 7, 2017, Schools of Architecture, City & Regional Planning, and Public Policy will once again collaborate to help employers recruit the best career-minded design and planning students.
You are invited to join President Peterson and senior leadership for conversations about the educational landscape and issues facing Georgia Tech.
GVU Center Brown Bag, Co-Sponsored with the Center for Serve-Learn-Sustain, present Ed Cutrell - "Explorations in the design and use of technology for underserved communities"
This talk will illustrate context and motivations of people we work with.
- Like our new Facebook Page
- MS-HCI sponsors Karen Holtzblatt talk: The Women in Tech Project
- Four MS-HCI students named finalists for GVU Distinguished Master’s Students
- Georgia Tech @ CHI 2016 in Seoul
- 2016 Graduate Placement Report
- 2016 Internship Report
- Fortune Magazine Names MS-HCI Degree as Best Bet
- MS-HCI Student Named Inaugural GVU Distinguished Master’s Student
- Join Our Facebook Group