- You are here:
- GT Home
MS-HCI Degree Program at Georgia Tech
Our program provides students with the practical skills and theoretical understandings they need to become leaders in the design, implementation, and evaluation of the next generation of human-computer interfaces.
Learn more about:
News and Events
Characters is a new dance work choreographed and performed by Katherine Helen Fisher in collaboration with electronic musician Nelly Kate and designers Leslie Rogers, Valincy-Jean Patelli, Jeepneys and Milan DelVecchio.
"Current Work," by Craig Dykers, Co-founder, Snøhetta
Have an innovative technology-enabled design solution to help and empower the aging population? Consider entering to the second annual TechSAge Design Competition.
University of Michigan Professor John E. Laird will discuss progress in Interactive Task Learning (ITL), where an intelligent agent learns a novel task through natural interaction with an instructor.
- Like our new Facebook Page
- MS-HCI sponsors Karen Holtzblatt talk: The Women in Tech Project
- Four MS-HCI students named finalists for GVU Distinguished Master’s Students
- Georgia Tech @ CHI 2016 in Seoul
- 2016 Graduate Placement Report
- 2016 Internship Report
- Fortune Magazine Names MS-HCI Degree as Best Bet
- MS-HCI Student Named Inaugural GVU Distinguished Master’s Student
- Join Our Facebook Group