- You are here:
- GT Home
MS-HCI Degree Program at Georgia Tech
Our program provides students with the practical skills and theoretical understandings they need to become leaders in the design, implementation, and evaluation of the next generation of human-computer interfaces.
News and Events
The Georgia Institute of Technology is hosting an inaugural Smart Cities Speaker Series at Atlanta City Hall.
At our first IPaT Thursday Think Tank of the fall 2017 semester, we'll discuss how academic researchers can successfully deliver their message to the media.
CHAI is a new Joint Center between the College of Computing and GTRI dedicated to the advancement of human health through innovations in data, analytics, and healthcare interoperability.
Join the ConnectATL Summit to learn from industry leaders and local governments about opportunities and challenges to come.
- 2017 Internship Report
- Like our Facebook Page
- MS-HCI sponsors Karen Holtzblatt talk: The Women in Tech Project
- Four MS-HCI students named finalists for GVU Distinguished Master’s Students
- Georgia Tech @ CHI 2016 in Seoul
- 2016 Graduate Placement Report
- Fortune Magazine Names MS-HCI Degree as Best Bet
- MS-HCI Student Named Inaugural GVU Distinguished Master’s Student
- Join Our Facebook Group